Wednesday 22 August 2007

Woohoooo... Invites done!!!

Well I made myself do the Hallowe'en Party invites this evening. I must admit I didn't enjoy colouring in loads of the same image the other night, but tonight with the layering it was OK lol! Just pleased these ones are done... now all I have to do for Hallowe'en is the Happy Hallowe'en cards!!

So here's a picture of the finished products... as always the papers are Doodlebug, the card is Bazzill. The images are my ghost Whipper Snapper stamp. I coloured each image with my Sakura pens. The striped ribbons are Doodlebug and the rest are from various craft shops... finished with a 'Tangerine' Doodlebug gem.

13 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh I just love your Halloween cards.
I'm green with envy as I don't get to make anything for it these days.

Thanks for your lovely comment over at my blog.

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, wish I lived closer, sounds like a fun party. I mailed your "Happy Halloween" out on Monday, hopefully you will get next week.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Hi! Sonya, thanks for your nice comments on my blog, I do ship all my kits and flowers to UK to.

Hugs :)

Risa said...

These invitations are soooo cute....I love that paper!!!!

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! These are great! You look like you've done tons of work on them! What fabulous cards, though! All the colouring was worth it!

Ashley said...

Oh-- so stinkin' CUTE!!! Talk about a lot of work! LOL!!! WAY TO GO! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

awwwww they're fab Sonya!!

Paula Whittaker said...

looking good Sonya

Crafty in Calgary said...

These are FAB!! Love them!

Corie said...

Wow -- these are fantastic.

Oblibby said...

Oh wow Sonya, they're so cool - make me want to come to your party :D:D:D

Dawn Wheeler said...

you are very talented ,i love your invites they are greatxx

simplyfairies said...

wow!!! those are fabby.....