Friday 3 August 2007

Stash!!!

Woohooooo, I finally got my stash parcel today... I have been waiting patiently, wondering if it would make it through the strikes lol!! No pics tonight I'm afraid, but I will tell you what I got...

Hallowe'en Doodlebug chipboard house!!!!
Doodlebug Christmas papers
Love Elsie chipboard buttons- Riley and Betty
Love Elsie gel stickers!

Then I went to the Papermill to get some DST, naturally ended up getting a few more things...

Dovecraft Christmas brad packs
Dovecraft Christmas chipboard stickers
Red and Green buttons

So after a nice little spend up, I came back and have made 3 LO's and a card!! I will pop them on tomorrow as lighting isn't the best at this time of night.

1 comment:

Est xxx said...

Flipping heck I thought i was the spender!!!

Have fun creating with your new stash