Friday 17 August 2007

Been busy

Hello everyone... been a bit busy the last few days... hubby is making me do all the Hallowe'en party prep, lists etc.
He has told me I need to get the invites made by next week (shock, horror lol) as people need notice to organise a costume. Hubbys costume is hilarious...

I am in the middle of making my Hallowe'en Doodlebug house atm... all I can say is wow!! They are so much fun, the windows are a bit fiddly, but its worth it! Hopefully I can have it finished tonight and blogged tomorrow!

Not sure if I'll be around much this weekend as I am on 'toddler duty'. Hubby has his first rugby game of the season tomorrow, so won't be seeing an awful lot of him... although it gives me a bit of time for crafting tomorrow night lol!!

Anyway catch you all later!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

There is now a static .jpg image you can get from the Craft Journal website instead of the blinkie. The draw for the goodie bag has been extended until 8pm on Monday.
www.craftjournal.net

Beth Thomas said...

Hey,gal! Guess what I think your nice! If you get a chance check out my blog to see what it is all about!