Saturday 18 August 2007

Button It!

A new Just Bex challenge- Cards, LO's or whatever you want for this challenge as long as you use buttons.


I really liked doing this one, seems all the Hallowe'en stuff has turned me orange mad lol!
For this one I used some orange Bazzill Bling and plain black Bazzill. The flower was one of the Creative Imaginations Swatchbook rub-ons, which I then added an orange button to the centre.
The faux stitching was done using my trusty black and orange Sakura pens. And to finish I added a HOTP clear stamps greeting from a QVC TSV a couple of months back.

9 comments:

BarbK said...

Lovely card, Sonya. You've got a great blog and BTW, I love Ireland and is one of my 'must see before I die' places. My BFF is from Belfast.

Alex said...

Really pretty card Sonya! Thanks for visiting my blog - yours is great and I will be back often! TFS! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

This is a great card, not sure where I got the Halloween Text stamp, but if you like I can stamp some images on paper and send, just let me know if you want on white or orange paper, etc.

emilia in Taiwan said...

Wow! This is a outstanding take of button challeng! Because it is so orange! Beautiful Work!

Karin said...

I like that card! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Leigh said...

fab card Sonya

Rika said...

This is beautiful!

Louly said...

Great card Sonya. Really clean and crisp looking.

Alhambra Club said...

My email address can be found if you go under my profile in the blog and click on View My Complete Profile, on the left there is a spot that says contact me, that will do it. I will stamp them tonight and get out in the mail to you tomorrow, heading to the Post Office tomorrow.