Saturday 25 August 2007

A Blue Christmas

I don't think I've EVER made a blue Christmas card, but there's a first time for everything. I'm actually quite pleased with the way this one has turned out.

The shimmery card is Bazill Bling in white, and then layered onto it is some lovely blue. The ribbon is actually from a really cheap Papermania Winter ribbon pack I bought ages ago.
The cute snowman is a Penny Black Stickeroo layered onto some white Bazzill Bling and edged with blue Dew Drop. I then added a few snowflakes from my Hero Arts 2007 stamp set.

13 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

I just love snowmen and this one is just darling! I like what you did with the new white Bazzill bling and the blue! Very cute card!

Alhambra Club said...

Fantastic, love the softness of this card.

emilia in Taiwan said...

lovely!

Kath said...

Lovely card,Sonya.

Patsy Jackson said...

What a beautiful card Sonya - I'm loving that sticker - and all your lovely cards :)

Patsy x

Risa said...

This is the coolest snomwan ever! Love that blue!!!!

Crafty in Calgary said...

Great card & cute ribbon!

Karen said...

OH I just love this snowman Great card!

Tracey said...

What a sweet card!

Deborah said...

What a gorgeous little snowman.

Unknown said...

Oh how cute, cute, cute! I just love that snowman! Love the blue Christmas card...so fresh! Make more!!! :)

The Cryer Family said...

Lovely lovely card!

simplyfairies said...

soooo cute, love all the cards....