Thursday 2 August 2007

A few from tonight

Ok so I've not done any crafting for the past few days, hence the lack of entries... but I am back, here are two of the 4 LOs I've made this evening...

I adore this picture of my daughter lol... so I used some bubblegum Bazzill for the strip down the middle. Some more paler pink Bazzill to mount the photo on and then the lettering 'On the run' using my Urban Lily stickers. I then had a try at some doodling using my Sakura souffle pens... I'm rather pleased with the results!



I used some blue Bazzill for the strip down the LHS on this LO. The 'Smile' stamp is from my Doodlebug clear stamp set. The gorgeous 2-tone flowers are from bumper packs at Craftsulove, then finished with sticky gems.

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

what cute layouts Sonja!!! I really need to get some scrapping done, but enjoying my cards at the moment :) xx

Anna said...

Hi and Thanks for visiting my blog! It's lovely to find you - you have a fab looking blog here!

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, cute LO's!!

Great photies of Ceara and I love your doodling :)

Karva said...

Fantastic Lo's love them both!! Halloween one of my favourtie holidays!! have a blast :)