Sunday 12 August 2007

Letters

This challenge is from July on the Just Bex forum- Think of a word...maybe your name or initials..then either use wooden blanks from somewhere like http://www.woodenletters.co.uk/ or chipboard letters, maybe you can cut some out or robo them, you decide and then TART them up!!


I decided to make this for my daughter Ceara. I thought it would look lovely on her bedroom door!!!
I bought a large chipboard letter, this one measures 8" tall. I then covered it with a dotty sheet from my DCWV Nana's Kids stack. It looked rather bare still so I decided to ink around the edges with my pink Dew Drop.
I then added a large bloom, with Doodlebug rub-ons spelling my daughters name in the centre and some various pink and orange ribbons and ric-rac behind. I then added a few bright flowers and some sticky gems for the centres.

7 comments:

Shannon McGann said...

This is so cute! Your work is so bright and happy! It makes me smile to look at it!

Risa said...

Your daughter is going to LOVE this! The papers and flowers make the monogram look fresh and happy. You did a great job on this project!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

cute!

Esther said...

Lovely letter! Gorgeous colours, enough to brighten up any door! Fab!

Stephanie Mosher said...

Ceara will display this on her door proudly! This is fabulous...the colors the elements. Thanks for sharing :O)

Leigh said...

Fab Sonya, well done.

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a fun project & so cute too!