Tuesday 28 August 2007

Christmas Cards- Using Laurie Sketches

OK so I had another play tonight with some more sketches over at http://laurieunger.blogspot.com/. I decided to make a couple more Christmas cards.

For this one I used last years Papermania Christmas papers for the base of the card, and then for the triangle piece, also for the middle layer of squares. The first and third square are cut from the white Bazzill Bling, edged with lilac and pink Dew Drops.
The snowflake is from the Basic Grey Christmas chipboard pack, I inked it using the Dew Drops and stuck to the top card. I then cut a circle of the Bazzill Bling and stamped a Hero Arts greeting onto it.
This one was made using the white Bazzill Bling as the base of the card. I cut two triangles out from the darker blue Bazzill Bling and stuck them down. I then layered a Penny Black Stickeroo onto some more white Bazzill Bling and layered that onto the card. I finished with some blue ink to the edges and a few snowflake stickers from the same stickeroo sheet.

12 comments:

Leigh said...

gorgeous cards Sonya and great sketches. Bagsie the top one!! lol!

Alex said...

Very pretty cards - love them!!

Thanks for visiting my blog because it gave me chance to find yours AND I will be back :-)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

BarbK said...

These cards are adorable. Love your blog, too!

Jackie said...

They are so lovely Sonya. Can you make mine when you've done yours please? LOL

Karin said...

Thank you for the nice comment at my blog. Love your christmas cards!

Corie said...

These are so adorable.

Deborah said...

Oh nice christmas cards. I am thinking of doing some soon too.

emilia in Taiwan said...

These cards are adorable! pink and light blue are just perfect colors!

Sadie said...

These are so cute Sonya

Laurie Unger said...

Wow...you are making my sketches look REALLY good! Love it! Thanks for giving me a boost of confidence on my sketch designs! Hugs !!! :-)

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Sonya, catching up with as many as I can. Love your cards!!! thanks for all the well wishes, I will check back soon love Marlou xxx

simplyfairies said...

Great cards....