Saturday 4 August 2007

More LO's

Here are the ones I made yesterday, again I made a few more, but if I showed them all you'd get bored lol!!!

Another LO of my precious daughter. Again these pages are for my holiday scrapbook.
The paper used for this one is Rob and Bob. The chipboard frame and ribbon slide are Dovecraft. Then I thought I'd try something different and tied 3 different ribbons around a section of the main ribbon. The results are quite pretty!

These monkeys were soooooo gorgeous but had the sharpest teeth you could imagine lol!!!

Very basic page, See-D stamps were used for the title and brown Sakura pen for the doodling.

6 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

those are beautiful sonya... thanks for stopping by my blog ;)

xoxo
emine

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi Sonya! Thanks for visiting my blog today! I love your creations!
Cheryl

Mark's Finest Papers said...

These are fabulous layouts! I'm glad you visited my blog today!

Shannon McGann said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - isn't it amazing how we can cross oceans with the internet?! Your scrapbook layouts are beautiful. I really like your blog.

Karen said...

Love your pages. The flower/circle one just pops

Leigh said...

lovely pages Sonya, I love that flowery paper.