Tuesday 14 August 2007

Tantalising Tangerine

Just Bex Challenge- Now Orange is not a colour I tend to craft with, but rename it Tantalising Tangerine and it takes on a whole new persona. Your challenge is to create a card using an Orange colour scheme and 1 point will be awarded for completion of this challenge.


I really enjoyed this challenge as my new Whipper Snapper stamps arrived from the States this morning. So I thought I'd make a lovely Hallowe'en card!!
I coloured the image with my Sakura pens and edged with black ink. The card is covered with some scrummy orange Bazzill and Doodlebug striped paper. The ribbon is also Doodlebug.
To finish the card, I added 2 purple gems and edged the whole card with black ink.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

fab card, such a cute stamp

Ashley said...

OH SO Pretty! I love it!!!! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com