Thursday 11 October 2007

Challenge cards

These two cards were made as part of a Challenge Swap on Cardmaking Friends forum. Basically you make a card up, send your partner the same materials and see what they come up with and vice versa.

This is the card I made using my gorgeous Woodware 'Girlie fun' stamps, coloured with Sakura pens. I made the card using some pink Bazzill from the Doodlebug colour range. I cut a few circles from a darker pink and edged with black ink. I added handles to the circles to make them look like spacehoppers and finished with some gems. I then cut and layered my girl image.
The materials for this card were sent from my partner on the forum. I was stunned when I saw the papers and images and it took me a while to come up with something. With the deadline looming I forced myself to make a card lol. I believe the papers and images are from one of the Joanna Sheen Christmas CD's.

No comments: