Monday 22 October 2007

Hang It On The Tree

Big Challenge 2 from the Just Bex forum was- Your challenge is to make a Christmas decoration to hang on the tree . Your decoration can be made however you like, as long as it hangs, and is small enough to go on the tree.

To start I had a plain piece of Basic Grey Chipboard in the shape of the snowflake. I covered it with Bazzill Bling and spent a gruelling (lol) hour and a bit cutting around the snowflake with my craft knife!!! I attached the hanging ribbon using a diamante brad and then placed sticky gems on the other 'arms' of the snowflake. I then tied a few lengths of ribbon around the centre to finish.

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is beautiful, love the bling and can't believe all that cutting.

Marlou McAlees said...

Sonya this is stunning!!!!! I love it!!! xx

Corie said...

WOW WOW WOW -- so incredibly GORGEOUS

Michele Kovack said...

Your cutting was definitely worthwile! Beautiful job!

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a fun challenge. Love the ribbon!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow realy gorgeous ,brilliant work ,Dawnx