Monday 24 September 2007

Green and Pink Christmas

Not been around for a while... to be honest, I haven't really been in a cardmaking mood. But I seem to be back on track again.

Really enjoyed this one... to start I grabbed some Bazzill from the Doodlebug colour ranges. I stamped on the pink one using my Hero Arts Christmas stamps and my green Dew Drop.
I mounted a Penny Black Stickeroo onto the green bazzill and edged with some pink ink. The strip of pink and green is from the same Stickeroo sheet.
To finish I edged the whole card using green ink.

13 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

this is so so cute, i love it Sonya, glad to see you blogging again :) xx

Alhambra Club said...

Love the "PINK", what a great card, glad your Mojo is back.

Beth Thomas said...

This is so... cute! I love the color scheme! I got my Halloween images and cannot wait to use them. Your are great!

simplyfairies said...

Love this card such fun colours for christmas...

Leigh said...

Really gorgeous card Sonya.

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a cute card, Sonja! Love these colors!

Sadie said...

I so love this. The 'not the norm' colours are fantastic.

Kath said...

Lovely card Sonya.

Karin said...

Love this pink christmas card! It´s cute.

My Paper World said...

I love pink! that little snowman is very cute!

emilia in Taiwan said...

welcome back with the fresh card!

Corie said...

This is so cute -- love the colors!!!

Sadie said...

Hi ya
I've just tagged you details on my blog, if you don't want to do it thats fine