Monday 3 September 2007

Get Tearing

A new challenge from the Just Bex forum... I quite enjoyed this one- You've guessed it...cards or LO's tear them to your hearts content.

I used some of the 'Tis the Season' Dovecraft papers for this one. The tree is actually a Basic Grey chipboard tree and I have covered with paper, layered onto my torn piece of paper. I tied a small piece of grosgrain ribbon around the trunk of the christmas tree.

To finish I added a few Doodlebug gems and inked around the edges of the card, tree and torn piece with green ink.

12 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

love this Sonya, nice effect!! xx

Sadie said...

Sonya can you send this one to me at Christmas, it is totally awesome.

Alhambra Club said...

This is fantastic, love how you did the tree.

Alhambra Club said...

Just saw your email, glad they arrived safe and sound - enjoy!

Jen said...

Nice card Sonya!

Alex said...

That is a great card Sonja - I just love that effect on the tree! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

emilia in Taiwan said...

I love the tree!! so pretty!

Corie said...

WOW WOW WOW -- Love that tree -- FANTASTIC idea!!

Karin said...

This is a lovely tree!!

Dana said...

For some reason the pic is not showing up..darn it! I wish I could see this, your description sounds delish!

Risa said...

You did a great job with this challenge Sonya! Love the tree!
Malieta:)

Crafty in Calgary said...

What a fun card!