Friday 24 August 2007

A Basic Grey Christmas

Ah, that time of year is coming... and I have just made my first Christmas Card of the year, using my new Basic Grey papers!! The scan is slightly wonky, so apologies for that!!


The gorgeous paper is the Basic Grey 'Fruitcake' collection. I used both sides of it to make sure the first two layers co-ordinated! The tag was also from the same collection... I then thread some brown grosgrain through and stuck down with some eyelet brads.
I inked around the edge of the paper with my 'Coffee Bean' Dew Drop and used it along with one of the new Hero Arts 2007 Clear stamp set.

6 comments:

Corie said...

Oh love your first holiday card, so pretty

Dymphie said...

The paper is gorgeous, you made a wonderful card with it :)

Est xxx said...

You just gotta love the basic grey papers...fab card sonya love it

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, hate fruitcake, but love this fruitcake paper.

Jacqueline said...

Oh so pretty!!

Louly said...

Gorgeous card Sonya, that's one of me fave BG papers.